TECHNICAL IT AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Bio's technical augmentation services help clients cope with the breadth, depth and complexity associated with running an Enterprise IT technology infrastructure. Even the most mature client technology teams struggle to master all of the technologies they are expected to be fluent in navigating. With so many service providers and product companies promoting their preferred portfolios and services, truly impartial advice is near-impossible to come by, and often is bundled within undesirable support and managed service packages that are just inappropriate for what you really need - expertise you can depend upon!
Bio's technical augmentation services give you the raw value you need. Through a considered client-requirement driven approach, Bio combines a blend of appropriate technical skillsets to support your technical requirements – providing proven expertise, knowledge and insight to your teams, to strengthen technical decision-making, manage risk, effect faster change and maximise infrastructure availability, through a solid approach.
WHAT ARE TECHNICAL IT AUGMENTATION SERVICES?
Bio’s technical augmentation provides a suite of technical services that can be leveraged to increase your internal team’s breadth of capability or capacity.
- Technical Design: providing architecture and solution design expertise to help clients understand the feasibility and impact of new, or changes to, their technology infrastructure
- Technical Configuration and Commissioning: providing a range of expertise appropriate to the detailed planning, configuration, prebuild and testing of complex technology changes
- Technical implementation: providing suitably qualified technical expertise to implement changes to technology infrastructure
- Technology troubleshooting: to assist or lead in the determination of underlying issues, incidents and problems that are impacting business or IT service performance
- Technical administration: ensuring basic technical housekeeping tasks are maintained, freeing up premium technical resources