Bio is delighted to announce that it has been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 12 framework for the supply of Cloud Support (Lot 3).
Through the G-Cloud 12 framework, public sector organisations will have access to our advisory and operational professional services which ensure that our customers, achieve the intended business returns from their investments in technology by helping them plan, implement and transition into life their digital transformation initiatives.
G-Cloud’s procurement framework can be used by central government departments and organisations across the public sector, including those in the local government, health, education, and not-for-profit sectors.
This framework provides a clear and simple route to access services, saving on costly tendering processes and valuable time. G-Cloud 12 allows buyers to engage directly with suppliers to ensure the best fit with their needs, whilst ensuring value for money.
Bio are dedicated to helping our customers manage digital and cloud transformation and business change, from small projects through to complex, multi-faceted programmes.
Our service portfolio is modular and flexible, and as such is unconstrained. It includes operational and consulting services across:
- Business demand management – from business case governance to project commissioning
- Strategic digital transformation portfolio governance
- Cloud delivery project, programme, and transition management
- Resource forecasting and tracking
- Adoption and success planning
- Business change management
- Product lifecycle management